Saturday, July 25, 2009

Matties Birthday weekend!

7.23:
Today i flew to Houston to spend Mattie's 22nd birthday with him. The band had a show at Java Jazz. The venue ended up not meeting the fire code, so the fire marshal shut the show down. The show was later moved to another venue but the band ended up not making it to the show. So, Mattie and I got to continue on with our plans for the evening. An awesome couple blessed us with a hotel room at a Hampton Inn. It was so awesome to spend a romantic night together. So we first went to dinner at Papadeux (seafood restaurant) in Houston.

After our amazing dinner plates we enjoyed this beautiful cheese cake to celebrate Mattie's 22nd Birthday!



Mattie eating dinner and being cute.

"Me"

7.24 San Antonio, Tx
MATTIE'S 22nd BDAY
God brought a beautiful young daughter to my path. It was so awesome to pour out his love onto her. I pray that she continues to seek out who God truly says he is. I hope she knows she is never alone. God had Mattie and I standing in the right place at the right time. Her life was saved tonight through the power of God. May the praise be to God and God alone. 1 more soul for the kingdom!


7.25 Dallas, TX
Mattie and I riding in the van, goofing off as usual.

at the venue being weird.

us looking cute.

i fly back home tomorrow. Things are not going well with my Mom. So please be praying for Gods glory to be shown through her suffering. Also pray for supernatural strength for me to continue to be the hands and feet of Jesus.

No comments: